What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, Kim's your Realtor. Her professionalism, dedication, experience, and strong communication skills will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close. Your home will be in competition with other properties in your local market. Let Kim show you how best to compete to get your home sold!
2. First Impression - It speaks louder than words. Just like with people, homes provide a first impression to buyers. You only have one shot at a first impression. This is critical to convey the best first impression to entice buyers.
3. Internet Advertising - Today's home buyers start their search on the internet. Therefore, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on 40+ websites such as Google, Trulia, Realtor.com, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
4. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home to, and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
5. Price - In this market price is key! Kim can provide you with the most recent data and statistics to determine the best list price for your home, and how to position your property to compete and get buyers attention.
6. Personal Touch - Technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the more than 40 national websites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here